Utah Water Damage Cleanup Services
After a flood, the moisture seeps through all layers of your flooring and
into the walls. Even if you mop up the surface water, the rest of the
damage usually isn't visible. Bring in one of our expert disaster
restoration technicians from Expert Restoration so that we can uncover
the depth of the water damage, then quickly and effectively repair it.
If your home is suddenly flooded:
- Turn off the water source, if possible.
- If the flood is the result of a natural disaster, it might be wise to vacate
- If you had to leave the home, do not return until a professional has affirmed
that it is safe.
- Notify your insurance company that you have had a flood. They will also
want you to photograph the visible damage.
- Contact our team to discuss your home restoration options.
Trust Our Experts in Home Restoration
Sometimes, your insurance company might not offer you as much coverage
if you photograph your home after you have removed the water from the
premises, even if the damage hasn't yet been repaired. Our team works
with your insurance company to make sure we do not affect your ability
to receive coverage, while making sure the damage to your home is properly
documented and addressed. If your home was flooded, you may need
Trust our restoration services to provide you with courteous and respectful
service in the middle of your flood disaster. Get help for your water damage by
801-642-4347 today. We offer emergency disaster cleanup services for